LEVEL V : BEHAVIOURAL AND MEDICAL CONCEPTS OF HYPNOTHERAPY
· Freud’s Model of Mind – Id, Ego & Super Ego
· Defense Mechanism – Common Characteristics
· Understanding Family System Approach
· Physical & Emotional Sexuality
· Sexual Dysfunction
· Relationship Counseling
· Child Hypnosis
· Medical Model of Hypnosis
· Pain Management
· Dealing with Different types of Eating Disorder & Weight Control
· Problem of Low Blood Sugar
· Substance Abuse – Smoking, Alcohol & Drugs
· Habit Control – Nail Biting, Tardiness & Substance Abuse
· Counseling & Interviewing Techniques
· Advertisement and Promotion of Hypnotherapy Practice
Duration :- 5 days (Part 1: 3 days and Part 2: 2 days)
Certification :- Certification in Behavioural & Medical Concepts of Hypnotherapy
Prerequisite :- Certification in Level IV
How do I start?
Fresh batches start every 4-5 months.
Next batch starts every 4-5 months. Limited seats. Enroll in advance.
Feel free to message us at 9810206293, 9594280000
or email your qualifications with the reasons you wish to pursue Clinical Hypnotherapy.
“Allow yourself to see what you don’t allow yourself to see.”
–Milton H. Erickson, American psychiatrist and psychologist specializing in medical hypnosis
Ⓒ 2020 Inner Journeys Within and Beyond — All rights reserved