Accredited by IMDHA, USA
Inner Journeys School of Soul Sciences brings to you an intensive training program to become a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. It is one of few Approved school of International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA) USA in India.
Our motto at INNER JOURNEYS SCHOOL OF SOUL SCIENCES (IJSS) is to create more healers and Lightworkers and if you are passionate about helping others heal then you are at the right place and have chosen the right program. This course will help you in two ways. Firstly, it will help you heal your life and secondly, it will give you all the possible tools to help your family, friends and clients heal.
This course will be a perfect choice for you, if you wish to pursue Hypnotherapy as a profession or if you are a practicing Medical Health and Allied/Alternative Health Students & Professionals, Healers, Counsellors, Therapists, Psychologists, Soft Skill Trainers and want to further your skill set. Anyone interested in Healing, Self-Development and Spiritual Growth will also benefit. It is an enriching and in-depth learning program which includes hands-on practical training and demo sessions.
Become a Hypnotist, Past Life Regression Therapist, Inner Child Healer, Expert in Spirit Release Therapy, Child Hypnosis, Medical Hypnosis and finally a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist.
The professional Clinical Hypnotherapy program is spread across 5 levels of face to face training, gradually taking you to the depths of Clinical Hypnotherapy and the Human mind. It is a proven powerful tool which uses the power of subconscious mind to heal your body, mind, emotions, soul and your life. Start your career as a Clinical Hypnotherapist trained by a reputed faculty and widely recognized certification from a leading name in Clinical Hypnotherapy training across the world.
So whether you want to switch career paths or start helping yourself or those in need, friends and family on the side, Clinical Hypnotherapy provides an array of healing and therapeutic tools. Be it Behavioral changes, like Anger & Stress Management, Fear, Phobia & Anxiety Management to Inner Child Healing, Age Regression, Past Life Regression Therapy, Spirit Release Therapy, Relationship Counselling, Medical hypnosis, Pain Management, Sexual Dysfunctions, Addiction control and much more.
This is your chance to empower yourself, and fellow with the power of the Subconscious Mind and the Soul. Armed with solutions to almost any kind of life situation, as the mind knows it all.
Inner Journeys School of Soul Sciences, is one of the few Approved Schools (Reg. No.: 191205 – Check here) in India by International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA) USA, the largest Hypnosis organization focusing on Hypnosis and Health Care. IMDHA has members in 36 countries worldwide, and is part of International Alliance of Professional Hypnotists (IAPH) also known as Hypnosis Alliance. The parent organization, which also includes International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT).
Our curriculum is approved by IMDHA, International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association®, making you eligible for applying for additional Practitioners Certificate from IMDHA.
Abhishek Joshi is a Member, Certified Hypnotherapist (REG 0119-111171) and Instructor from IMDHA, USA, REG# CT 1029-19. He is a former member of International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT), a premier association of wellness practitioners.
“People don’t come to therapy to change their past, but their future.”
–Milton H. Erickson
ABOUT INNER JOURNEYS SCHOOL OF SOUL SCIENCES:
Inner Journeys is a collaborative effort of Abhishek Joshi and Priyanka Bhargava, Spiritual Teachers, healers and Past Life Regression Therapists to promote innovative healing techniques, ancient wisdom and practical spirituality. Ever since its foundation in 2015, it has been innovating in the field of Clinical Hypnotherapy, Past Life Regression Therapy, Inner Child Healing, Akashic Records Healing, Angel Healing, Life Between Lives (LBL) journeys, Shadow Work, Spirit Release Therapy, Energy Clearance, and Family Tree healing (Pitr Dosha)… (Read more)
FOUNDER-DIRECTOR & FACULTY:
Co-Founder Inner Journeys (Estb. 2015), and Founder-Director Inner Journeys School of Soul Sciences (Estb. 2019).
ABHISHEK JOSHI is a Spiritual Counsellor, Certified Hypnotherapist & Trainer (IMDHA, USA), Karmic Healing Master™, Shadow Work Trainer, Past Life Regression Therapist and Psychic Healer. He is the Co-Founder of Inner Journeys: Within & Beyond™ and Inner Journeys School of Soul Sciences, an Approved school of IMDHA, USA. He specialises in PTSD, C-PTSD, Trauma Recovery, Childhood Sexual and Emotional Abuse Recovery, Inner Child Healing, Shadow Work, Ancestral Curse Healing and Psychic Healing.
He has over 25 years of experience as a spiritual healer, starting with Pranic Healing and Reiki. In 2014, he started his full-time practice as a Spiritual Life Coach. Co-Founded Inner Journeys: Within & Beyond™ in 2015 with Priyanka Shukla, which conducts individual sessions, workshops and retreats in various cities, including, Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow, Bhopal, Kasauli and Rishikesh. In 2018, he Co-Founded Inner Journeys School of Soul Sciences and started Training Programs for Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy.
He has been a member of International Alliance of Professional Hypnotists, IACT, USA and an on-panel therapist at a prestigious spiritual centre in Delhi for several years. Today, he facilitates personal sessions, workshops and retreats across India, besides taking online sessions and Workshops. He has dedicated his life to helping people heal and facilitate the spiritual journey of fellow beings.
“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
~ Carl Jung
FOUNDER-DIRECTOR & FACULTY:
Co-Founder Inner Journeys (Estb. 2015), and Founder-Director Inner Journeys School of Soul Sciences (Estb. 2019).
PRIYANKA SHUKLA is a Co-Founder of Inner Journeys School of Soul Sciences, a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (IMDHA, USA) & Trainer, Karmic Healing Master™, creator of Astro-Akashic Healing and a Trainer in Akashic Records and Shadow Work. Besides being a Certified Ericksonian Life Coach, Past Life Regression Therapist, Psychic Healer, Medium, and Channel. Certified Angel Healer & Trainer, Certified Numerologist and Core-Somatic Integration Therapist. She has also learned NLP, EMDR, EFT and other healing modalities. She specializes in Family-tree Healing, Spirit Release Therapy, besides Space clearance. She is the facilitator of workshops and retreats, and her passion is Healing of Young Adults, Women Empowerment and Conscious Parenting.
An MBA, she has worked with a Management Institute as an Assistant professor, and later she ran her own Event Management company before she was driven to the spiritual Healing modalities to help people heal. Today, she takes individual Therapy sessions in Delhi, Bhopal and Mumbai. She often travels to take healing sessions and workshops on Chakra Healing, Past life Regression, Akashic Records, Life Between Lives (LBL), Shadow Work, Inner Child Healing and Angel Healing in various cities, including, Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow, Bhopal and Rishikesh.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION:
- “Best Spiritual Life Coach” Award at Astral Global Awards, 2022
- “Her Power” award by The Brand Story 2021
- Featured as a Guest on “Good Morning MP Show” on DD Bhopal, 2019
- Interviewed by Heal Your Life program on MSTV
- Facilitated by Inspire award 2018 for ‘Master Trainer in Akashic record Reading and healing’.
- Most reviewed Healer by Life Positive 2017
CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY: LEVEL 1 to 5
WHO CAN ENROL:
Healers, Therapists, Counsellors, Psychologists, Soft Skill Trainers, Medical Health Professionals. Graduates and Students pursuing B.A. in Psychology. Anyone interested in Healing, Self-Development, and Spiritual Growth.
- Quick Hypnotic Inductions
- Self- Hypnosis
- Past Life Regression Therapy
- Inner Child Healing
- Dream Therapy
- Handwriting Analysis (Graphology)
- Integrative NLP
- Ericksonian Hypnosis
- Client-Centred Hypnotherapy
- Spiritual Hypnotherapy
- Spirit Release Therapy
- Healing with the Subconscious Mind
- Subconscious and Somatic Dialoguing
- Somatic Release with Hypnotherapy
- Emotional & Mental Detox (Content-Free Hypnotherapy)
- Parts Therapy for Conflicting Sub-Personalities
- Fear & Phobia Elimination
- Corrective Behavioural Therapies for Anger, & Anxiety
- Medical Hypnotherapy
- Gut-directed Hypnotherapy for IBS and Auto-Immune Issues
- Hypnotherapy for Grief Work: Five Stage of Loss
- Pain Management
- Hypnotherapy for Mental Health – Stress Reduction
- Removal of Repetitive Thoughts
- Addiction and Habit control (Nail Biting, Stammering, Bedwetting)
- Child Hypnosis
- Sports Hypnotherapy
- Childhood Sexual Abuse & Incest
- Trauma Recovery: PTSD & C-PTSD
- Sexuality & Sexual Dysfunctions
- Relationship Counselling
- Practical uses of Hypnotherapy: Read more here
Check out all information about our upcoming batch here:
Level I: INTRODUCTION TO CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY – FOUNDATION LEVEL (2 days)
Level II: ADVANCED HYPNOTIC TECHNIQUES AND MODALITIES (3 days)
Level III: INNER CHILD HEALING AND PAST LIFE REGRESSION THERAPY (3 days)
Level IV: TRANSPERSONAL HYPNOTHERAPY & SUBCONSCIOUS HEALING (4 days)
Level V: BEHAVIOURAL AND MEDICAL HYPNOTHERAPY (6 days)
IJSS MENTORSHIP PROGRAM (6 months – Complimentary for all students)
IMDHA ETHICS COURSE
IMDHA, USA CERTIFICATION
MasterClass: Shadow Work Facilitator Training (Post Diploma)
- Medium of instruction is English, so fluency in the language is important.
- Our classes in Clinical Hypnotherapy are held both online and offline, and in hybrid mode
- Every Level has its own certification, which is preceded by a Written test.
- Online classes will be via Zoom app.
- Students will be provided with separate study material for each level, along with a Suggested Reading list to enrich their studies. For online students, PDF files will be sent in advance.
- Self-study, course work and case studies are imperative for progress through the Levels. Practice sessions have been integrated in the Training program, and are done under Instructor’s observation and guidance.
- Duration: The Training Program is spread over 4-5 months, depending on the learning pace of each batch. Adequate gap between levels is essential for practice, learning and developing confidence. Levels that are longer than 2 days are split over subsequent weekends to facilitate proper learning.
- Faculty might add additional days if they feel the need for a certain batch, or practical sessions.
- Most of our students are working professionals, thus our classes are held mostly over the weekends. However proper commitment and sincerity to Course work is expected from all students. Failing to do so, they will not be allowed to move forward to the next level. Decision of the faculty would be final in this regard.
- Fees are mentioned with each Level. Fees are to be deposited before the commencement of every Level. Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstance.
- In case of any indiscipline, misconduct in class or outside, or incompetent course work by the student, Faculty and Directors of IJSS hold full right to take suitable disciplinary actions and expel any student from the course. In such a case, no refund of the course fees will be provided and decision of IJSS will be final.
- Quorum: Each batch shall have a quorum of 5 participants. (Maximum batch size is 8 participants.) This we would know a week before a batch begins, as we close enrolments. Nevertheless, if you have paid the fees, and your batch commencement dates are postponed, you will duly be informed about the next dates.
- Outstation students who fly in for their classes, should make their own stay arrangements. There are some good guesthouses, and hotels in the vicinity. However, check individual reviews carefully, before booking.
- For students in different time zones: Standard Timings are 11 am – 6/ 6:30 pm IST, and remain fixed. Though If we have 5 or more students in a time zone, we can create a special batch, and do classes of short duration like 3-4 hours each to help them learn. As we have done for US, and EU participants in some trainings.
- Are you ready to grow? We prefer students, who are willing to work on themselves, and grow through the duration of the course. This gives them requisite humility to serve and right aptitude towards the ever evolving art and science of Hypnotherapy. A healed therapist is a far better than a Wounded one. Mere intellectual knowledge without doing actual trauma and healing work, will remain a handicap as you would get triggered often. That’s why contraindication of this course are any kind of severe mental illness, like Bipolar, Schizophrenia etc and severe PTSD symptoms.
- To maintain quality of each batch, we have a selective intake, we recommend you enroll well before commencement. Mail us your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com), with a recent photograph. Also mention the reasons you want to become a Hypnotherapist. Directors reserve the right to reject any application.
- Fresh batches start every 4-5 months, enrol in advance!
Practitioners’ Certificate: Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
This certification from IJSS will be given at the completion of all the Levels successfully. Students have to clear an exam at the end of each level.
Independent study and therapy work by each student is required at the end of training program.
Thereafter, a minimum 10 independent case studies of therapy sessions done by each student personally to be submitted for getting the practitioner’s certification. Overall, the Case Work should reflect 72-80 hours of independent study, practice and research.
Each case will include cognitive session and hypnotherapy. Format of Case Study submission will be provided.
IMDHA certification: Certified Hypnotherapist (CHt)
After completion of the above program, the successful students of IJSS are eligible to give an exam by IMDHA and receive IMDHA certification (See sample image). Since 2020, a Ethics Training Course has been made mandatory requirement for the certification. It prepares students to follow proper business ethics in their Hypnotherapy profession. Subsequently, they will get listed on their online directory and get access to online library and many features. This can be renewed each year from IMDHA directly. (Benefits of IMDHA Certification)
Glimpses of past Clinical Hypnotherapy Training:
1. “I completed all four levels of Hypnotherapy practice from Inner journeys under the tutelage of Mr Abhishek Joshi this year in February. Abhishek sir has a unique, gentle yet firm approach in his classes. What’s fascinating is the myriads of real-life examples he can supplement along with the lessons. Owing to over a decade worth of experience in hypnotherapy and past life regression therapy, he is never short of sharing the practical nitty-gritty of therapy.
What I particularly liked was his dedication towards each student’s learning. More often than not, we were given more than the scheduled time of the class to ensure we gauged the subject matter accurately.
His classes were a satisfying mix of theory, practicals, discussions and Q&A from the students. I loved how he was able to patiently deal with each student’s questions which sometimes even veneered off-topic yet linking them adroitly to the subject matter of hypnotherapy.
I have already started applying the tools of hypnotherapy in my practice to good effect. And even now, Mr Abhishek Joshi is available for guidance and assistance in the topics learned in hypnotherapy. I’m glad I could study under his guidance and wholeheartedly recommend his classes and even his therapies to anyone who chooses to seek.”
– Kushagra Singh
3. “I was a part of the Clinical Hypnotherapy training through Inner journeys and all I can say is that it was a life changing experience for me. Not only did I learn a lot of human behavior and mental health but also learnt how to effectively deal with day to day life issues and also help others to recover from some serious challenges in life.
My entire learning, life changing experience and this amazing journey is all because of one man Abhishek Joshi. Abhishek sir have been completely supportive, loving, caring and an incredible mentor. He is always willing to give his time to help clear our queries and also guides in the right direction while enabling us to take all the actions for our clients.
During all the levels of training he was an amazing facilitator. He was super patient and always respected the participants while keeping a focus on the learning/ topic at hand. I have 14 years of experience in the training field and have been a corporate trainer as well as have been the head of training in few of the biggest MNC’s in India. Hence, I can say this with a lot of confidence that he is perhaps one of the best trainers in India at the moment for Clinical hypnotherapy.
I am utterly grateful to Abhishek sir for all the learning and never ending support. 🙂
Thanks for everything you do for us.”
What is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a state of focussed awareness, reduced peripheral awareness and enhanced capacity to respond to suggestions. It is in effect a waking state of awareness, (or consciousness), in which a person’s attention is detached from his or her immediate environment and is absorbed by inner experiences such as feelings, cognition and imagery. It could also be seen as meditative state,
A hypnotherapist helps people enter a state of hypnosis, through a process known as Hypnotic Induction. Actually we take ourselves into hypnotic trance, thus in effect all hypnosis becomes self-hypnosis. Use of use of hypnosis for therapeutic purposes called hypnotherapy.
In 1958, Hypnosis was recognized by the American Medical Association (AMA). In India, Hypnotherapy is not regulated field by a Government body. However, the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, in its letter no.R.14015/25/96-U&H(R) (Pt.) dated 25 November 2003, has stated that hypnotherapy is a recommended mode of therapy in India, to be practiced only by appropriately trained personnel.
- “How Hypnosis Works, According to Science” TIME magazine, 2022. – here
- “What is hypnosis and how might it work?” at US National Library of Medicine – here
- “Tranceformation: Hypnosis in Brain and Body. An introductory video lecture about Hypnosis by David Spiegel, M.D. at National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH), USA – here
Frequently Asked Questions, FAQs
Q. After receiving Clinical Hypnotherapist Certification from IJSS, how do apply for IMDHA certification?
Some modalities we include to provide auxillary information and tool set. We teach only whatever is relevant for use in Hypnotherapy sessions. However, if you want a career in either, we would suggest you pursue independent studies in them. As they are all good by themselves. We however don’t have any specific recommendations for training institutes.
How do I start?
Fresh batches commence every 4-5 months.
Next batch starts every 4-5 months. Limited seats. So, enroll in advance.
Feel free to call or msg us at 9810206293, 9594280000 for details
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Allow yourself to see what you don’t allow yourself to see.”
–Milton H. Erickson, American psychiatrist and psychologist specializing in medical hypnosis
2 thoughts on “PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY”
Hello. Is it possible to do the course online instead of coming to gurgaon?
Hello Shweta, we believe hands-on training is essential for Hypnotherapy Training, so online training format doesn’t suit it much, except for theory part. That’s why we have students coming in from various cities.