Accredited by IMDHA, USA
Inner Journeys School of Soul Sciences brings to you an intensive training program to become a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. It is one of the only three Approved school of International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA) USA in India.
Our motto at INNER JOURNEYS SCHOOL OF SOUL SCIENCES (IJSS) is to create more healers and Lightworkers and if you are passionate about helping others heal then you are at the right place and have chosen the right program. This course will help you in two ways. Firstly, it will help you heal your life and secondly, it will give you all the possible tools to help your family, friends and clients heal.
This course will be a perfect choice for you, if you wish to pursue Hypnotherapy as a profession or if you are a practicing Medical Health and Allied/Alternative Health Students & Professionals, Healers, Counsellors, Therapists, Psychologists, Soft Skill Trainers and want to further your skill set. Anyone interested in Healing, Self-Development and Spiritual Growth will also benefit. It is an enriching and in-depth learning program which includes hands-on practical training and demo sessions.
Become a Hypnotist, Past Life Regression Therapist, Inner Child Healer, Expert in Spirit Release Therapy, Child Hypnosis, Medical Hypnosis and finally a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist.
The professional Clinical Hypnotherapy program is spread across 5 levels of face to face training, gradually taking you to the depths of Clinical Hypnotherapy and the Human mind. It is a proven powerful tool which uses the power of subconscious mind to heal your body, mind, emotions, soul and your life. Start your career as a Clinical Hypnotherapist trained by a reputed faculty and widely recognized certification from a leading name in Clinical Hypnotherapy training across the world.
So whether you want to switch career paths or start helping yourself or those in need, friends and family on the side, Clinical Hypnotherapy provides an array of healing and therapeutic tools. Be it Behavioral changes, like Anger & Stress Management, Fear, Phobia & Anxiety Management to Inner Child Healing, Age Regression, Past Life Regression Therapy, Spirit Release Therapy, Relationship Counselling, Medical hypnosis, Pain Management, Sexual Dysfunctions, Addiction control and much more.
This is your chance to empower yourself, and fellow with the power of the Subconscious Mind and the Soul. Armed with solutions to almost any kind of life situation, as the mind knows it all.
Inner Journeys School of Soul Sciences, is one of the only three Approved Schools (Reg. No.: 191205 – Check here) in India by International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA) USA, the largest Hypnosis organization focusing on Hypnosis and Health Care. IMDHA has members in 36 countries worldwide, and is part of International Alliance of Professional Hypnotists (IAPH) also known as Hypnosis Alliance. The parent organization, which also includes International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT.
Our curriculum is approved by IMDHA, International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association®, making you eligible for applying for additional Practitioners Certificate from IMDHA.
Abhishek Joshi is a Member, Certified Hypnotherapist (REG 0119-111171) and Instructor from IMDHA, USA, REG# CT 1029-19. He is a former member of International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT), a premier association of wellness practitioners.
“People don’t come to therapy to change their past, but their future.”
–Milton H. Erickson
ABOUT INNER JOURNEYS SCHOOL OF SOUL SCIENCES:
Inner Journeys is a collaborative effort of Abhishek Joshi and Priyanka Bhargava, Spiritual Teachers, healers and Past Life Regression Therapists to promote innovative healing techniques, ancient wisdom and practical spirituality. Ever since its foundation in 2015, it has been innovating in the field of Clinical Hypnotherapy, Past Life Regression Therapy, Inner Child Healing, Akashic Records Healing, Angel Healing, Life Between Lives (LBL) journeys, Shadow Work, Spirit Release Therapy, Energy Clearance, and Family Tree healing (Pitr Dosha)… (Read more)
FOUNDER-DIRECTOR & FACULTY:
Co-Founder Inner Journeys (Estb. 2015), and Founder-Director Inner Journeys School of Soul Sciences (Estb. 2019).
ABHISHEK JOSHI is a Spiritual Counsellor, Certified Hypnotherapist from International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA, USA).
He is Past Life Regression Therapist, Akashic Records Healer, and Psychic. He co-founded, Inner Journeys in 2015 and Inner Journeys School of Soul Sciences in 2019. Today it is one of the only three Approved schools in India, of International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA, USA). He specializes in Inner Child Healing, and Shadow Work, Remote Spirit Release Therapy and Family Tree Healing (Pitra Dosha or Ancestral Curse)
As a spiritual healer, he started his journey in 1998, with Pranic Healing and Reiki. Subsequently, he left the corporate world to answer his true calling, teaching and healing, he left the corporate world, where he worked as a copywriter, to devote years to deepen his practice and technique. to pursue his true calling teaching and healing. He trained in Past Life Regression Therapy, NLP, EMDR, EFT and other healing techniques.
In 2014 started his full-time practice as a Past Life Regression Therapist. He co-founded Inner Journeys in 2015 with Priyanka Bhargava, which conducts individual sessions, workshops, and retreats in various cities, including, Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow, Bhopal, Kasauli and Rishikesh. In 2018, he started facilitating Training Programs in Clinical Hypnotherapy.
As a meditation teacher, he has remained an empanelled therapist at a prestigious spiritual centre in Delhi. He has worked on numerous kinds of issues over the years, has thousands of clientele all over the world. Today, he is dedicated to training a new generation of healers and therapists.
“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
~ Carl Jung
FOUNDER-DIRECTOR & FACULTY:
Co-Founder Inner Journeys (Estb. 2015), and Founder-Director Inner Journeys School of Soul Sciences (Estb. 2019).
PRIYANKA is a Clinical Hypnotherapist (IMDHA, USA), Past Life Regression Therapist, Akashic Records Healer, Psychic and Channel. Certified Angel Healer, Certified Crystal Healer, Certified Ericksonian Life Coach and Core-Somatic Integration Therapist. She has also learned NLP, EMDR, and EFT and other healing techniques. She deals with the cases of Foreign Body attachments and does Energy and Space clearance. She is faculty Angel Practitioner’s Training program at IJSS.
She holds a degree in management. Has worked with a Management institute as an Assistant professor, had her own event management company before she was driven to the spiritual Healing modalities to help people heal. She runs private healing practice, and often travels to take healing sessions and workshops in various cities, including, Delhi, Mumbai and Rishikesh.
- “Her Power” award by The Brand Story 2021
- Featured as a Guest on “Good Morning MP Show” on DD Bhopal, 2019
- Interviewed by Heal Your Life program on MSTV
- Facilitated by Inspire award 2018 for ‘Master trainer in Akashic record Reading and healing’.
- Most reviewed Healer by Life Positive 2017
Specific modality: Past life Regression therapy and Inner Child Healing
Other modalities: Family tree (Pitra Dosh) healing, Chakra healing, Psychic healing, Angel healing, and Angel card reading.
CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY: LEVEL 1 to 5
WHO CAN ENROL:
Healers, Therapists, Counsellors, Psychologists, Soft Skill Trainers, Medical Health Professionals. Graduates and Students pursuing B.A. in Psychology. Anyone interested in Healing, Self-Development, and Spiritual Growth.
- Suggestibility & Hypnotic susceptibility
- Quick Inductions
- Regression Therapy & Guided Imagery
- Past Life Regression Therapy
- Advance Inner Child Healing & Soul Retrieval
- Subconscious Reprogramming for Life Enhancement
- Dream Therapy & Dream Analysis
- Introduction to Handwriting Analysis (Graphology)
- Corrective Therapy
- Introduction to NLP
- Emotional Empowerment Technique (EET)
- Spirit Release Therapy, Aura Exploration & Clearing Spaces
- Healing with the Subconscious Mind
- Subconscious and Somatic Dialoguing
- Parts Therapy for Inner conflict Resolution
- Fear & Phobia Elimination
- Client-based Hypnotherapy
- Mental-health enhancement and Stress Reduction techniques
- Emotional & Mental Detox (Content-Free Hypnotherapy)
- Anxiety, Panic Attack, Trauma Release (PTSD) – Rapid Release Techniques
- Corrective Behavioural Therapies & Rapid Change Techniques (e.g., Anger, & Emotional Triggers)
- Pain Management
- Addiction and Habit control (Nail Biting, Stammering, Bedwetting)
- Sports Hypnotherapy
- Child Hypnosis
- Sexuality & Sexual Dysfunctions
- Relationship Counselling
- Practical uses of Hypnotherapy: Read more here
Level IV: HEALING WITH THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND & FOREIGN ENERGY DYNAMICS (2 days)
IJSS MENTORSHIP PROGRAM (6 months)
- Medium of instruction will be English, so fluency in the language is important.
- Our classes in Clinical Hypnotherapy are held both online and offline.
- Every Level has its own certification, which is preceeded by a compulsory written test.
- Online segments or classes will be live Zoom sessions.
- Students will be provided with separate study material for each level, along with a Suggested Reading list to enrich their studies. (PDF files for online students)
- Self-study, course work and case studies are imperative for progress through the Levels. Practice sessions have been integrated in the training program, and are done under Instructor’s observation and guidance.
- The Training Program is spread over 4-5 months, depending on the learning pace of each batch. As adequate gap between levels is essential for practice, learning and developing confidence. Level 5, is split in two parts also, to allow proper learning.
- Faculty might add additional days if they feel the need for a certain batch, or practical sessions.
- Most of our students are working professionals, thus our classes are held mostly over the weekends. However proper commitment and sincereity to Course work is expected from all students. Failing to do so, they will not be allowed to move forward to the next level.
- Fees are mentioned with each Level. Fees are to be deposited before the commencement of every Level. Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstance.
- In case of any indiscipline, misconduct in class or outside, or incompetent course work by the student, Faculty and Directors of IJSS hold full right to take suitable disciplinary actions and expel any student from the course. In such a case, no refund of the course fees will be provided and decision of IJSS will be final.
- Each batch shall have a quorum of 5 participants. (Maximum batch size is 8 participants.) This we would know a week before a batch begins, as we close enrolments. Nevertheless, if you have paid the fees, and your batch commencement dates are postponed, you will duly be informed about the next dates.
- Outstation students who fly in for their classes, make their own stay arrangements. There are some good guesthouses, and hotels in the vicinity. However, check individual reviews carefully, before booking.
- We prefer students, who are willing to work on themselves, and grow through the duration of the course. A healed therapist is a far better therapist than a wounded one. This gives them requisite humility to serve and right apptitude towards the ever evolving art and science of Hypnotherapy. To maintain quality of each batch, we have a selective intake, we recommend you enroll well before commencement. Mail us your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com), with a recent photograph. Also mention the reasons you want to become a Hypnotherapist. Directors reserve the right reject any application.
- Fresh batches start every 4-5 months, enrol in advance!
Practitioners’ Certificate: Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
This certification from IJSS will be given at the completion of all the Levels successfully. Students have to clear an exam at the end of each level.
Independent study and therapy work by each student is required at the end of training program.
Thereafter, a minimum 10 independent case studies of therapy sessions done by each student personally to be submitted for getting the practitioner’s certification. Overall, the Case Work should reflect 72-80 hours of independent study, practice and research.
Each case will include cognitive session and hypnotherapy. Format of Case Study submission will be provided.
IMDHA certification: Certified Hypnotherapist (CHt)
After completion of the above program, the successful students of IJSS are eligible to give an exam by IMDHA and receive IMDHA certification (See sample image). Since 2020, a Ethics Training Course has been made mandatory requirement for the certification. It prepares students to follow proper business ethics in their Hypnotherapy profession. Subsequently, they will get listed on their online directory and get access to online library and many features. This can be renewed each year from IMDHA directly. (Benefits of IMDHA Certification)
Glimpses of past Clinical Hypnotherapy Training:
1. “I completed all four levels of Hypnotherapy practice from Inner journeys under the tutelage of Mr Abhishek Joshi this year in February. Abhishek sir has a unique, gentle yet firm approach in his classes. What’s fascinating is the myriads of real-life examples he can supplement along with the lessons. Owing to over a decade worth of experience in hypnotherapy and past life regression therapy, he is never short of sharing the practical nitty-gritty of therapy.
What I particularly liked was his dedication towards each student’s learning. More often than not, we were given more than the scheduled time of the class to ensure we gauged the subject matter accurately.
His classes were a satisfying mix of theory, practicals, discussions and Q&A from the students. I loved how he was able to patiently deal with each student’s questions which sometimes even veneered off-topic yet linking them adroitly to the subject matter of hypnotherapy.
I have already started applying the tools of hypnotherapy in my practice to good effect. And even now, Mr Abhishek Joshi is available for guidance and assistance in the topics learned in hypnotherapy. I’m glad I could study under his guidance and wholeheartedly recommend his classes and even his therapies to anyone who chooses to seek.”
– Kushagra Singh
2. “I was a part of the Clinical Hypnotherapy training through Inner journeys and all I can say is that it was a life changing experience for me. Not only did I learn a lot of human behavior and mental health but also learnt how to effectively deal with day to day life issues and also help others to recover from some serious challenges in life.
My entire learning, life changing experience and this amazing journey is all because of one man Abhishek Joshi. Abhishek sir have been completely supportive, loving, caring and an incredible mentor. He is always willing to give his time to help clear our queries and also guides in the right direction while enabling us to take all the actions for our clients.
During all the levels of training he was an amazing facilitator. He was super patient and always respected the participants while keeping a focus on the learning/ topic at hand. I have 14 years of experience in the training field and have been a corporate trainer as well as have been the head of training in few of the biggest MNC’s in India. Hence, I can say this with a lot of confidence that he is perhaps one of the best trainers in India at the moment for Clinical hypnotherapy.
I am utterly grateful to Abhishek sir for all the learning and never ending support. 🙂
Thanks for everything you do for us.”
What is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a state of focussed awareness, reduced peripheral awareness and enhanced capacity to respond to suggestions. It is in effect a waking state of awareness, (or consciousness), in which a person’s attention is detached from his or her immediate environment and is absorbed by inner experiences such as feelings, cognition and imagery. It could also be seen as meditative state,
A hypnotherapist helps people enter a state of hypnosis, through a process known as Hypnotic Induction. Actually we take ourselves into hypnotic trance, thus in effect all hypnosis becomes self-hypnosis. Use of use of hypnosis for therapeutic purposes called hypnotherapy.
In 1958, Hypnosis was recognized by the American Medical Association (AMA). In India, Hypnotherapy is not regulated field by a Government body. However, the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, in its letter no.R.14015/25/96-U&H(R) (Pt.) dated 25 November 2003, has stated that hypnotherapy is a recommended mode of therapy in India, to be practiced only by appropriately trained personnel.
Frequently Asked Questions, FAQs
Q. After receiving Clinical Hypnotherapist Certification from IJSS, how do apply for IMDHA certification?
Some modalities we include to provide auxillary information and tool set. We teach only whatever is relevant for use in Hypnotherapy sessions. However, if you want a career in either, we would suggest you pursue independent studies in them. As they are all good by themselves. We however don’t have any specific recommendations for training institutes.
How do I start?
Fresh batches commence every 4-5 months.
Next batch starts every 4-5 months. Limited seats. So, enroll in advance.
Feel free to call or msg us at 9810206293, 9594280000 for details
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Allow yourself to see what you don’t allow yourself to see.”
–Milton H. Erickson, American psychiatrist and psychologist specializing in medical hypnosis
Ⓒ 2021 Inner Journeys Within and Beyond — All rights reserved