Online Counselling and Helplines
- Ministry of Health & FW: Helpline Number : 080 46110007. Mental Health Care Guidance (booklet) . Mental Health for Covid Warriors -(Booklet). www.mohfw.gov.in/
- Sanjivini Society for Mental Health: You can call us between 10am and 4pm, Monday to Friday:01140769002, 0114109278701124311918, 01124318883, 01143001456 (Please note: These numbers are for appointments only)You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MSF, India (Doctors With Borders) Helpline: 1800 120 3710
- Sleepwell Foundation and Children First bring to you, ‘Raahat 2021’- A free service for those are directly impacted by Covid (children aged 15-17 years, youth in the age group of 18-25 years and parents of children up to age 14 years).
Please remember that Raahat is not:- An emergency service- A medical or psychiatric service – A long term therapy or counselling service. For these, please contact us for our other ongoing therapeutic programs (info in our bio). Registration link for Raahat 2021: https://docs.google.com/…/1zqPFJTBPOEKwu0Cr2ULJ…/edit…
For more info, contact us on 9650044774 / email@example.com
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru: Call: 080-46110007. Nimhans.ac.in/pssmhs-helpline
- Sumaitri crisis intervention centre. Call: 011-23389090, 09315767849. Telephonic counselling , 7 days a week, 2 pm to 6:30 pm. Sumaitri.net
- Mpower 1 on 1: Toll-free mental health support helpline: 24×7 helpline (1800-120-820-050)
- Fortis Stress Helpline: Call: 08376804102
- Samaritans Mumbai: Ph: +91 84229 84528 / +91 84229 84529 / +91 84229 84530. 5 pm -8pm (Mon-Fri). firstname.lastname@example.org. samaritansmumbai.org
- Mental Health Foundation: Suicide Prevention Helpline: 080-236 56667
- Sneha: Suicide prevention: Call: 044-24640050, 044-24640060. Snehaindia.org/new
- Mastermind Foundation: Mastermindfoundation.com
- Vandrevala Foundation for Mental Health: Call: 09999666555; Vandrevalafoundation.com
- AASRA: Ph : +91 9820466726. Aasra.info 24×7
- SAHAI Helpline: Monday-Thursday, 10AM to 8PM. Call: 080-25497777, 09886444075
- Parivarthan: Ph: 76766 02602, 1 pm – 10 pm (Mon-Fri)
- Citta India: Ph: 9981 857665, 720810 7955 (9 am-11pm). cittaindia.org
Most of above resources are FREE, however please check before Consultation.
Meditation to Release Anxiety
Soothing yourself when showing COVID symptoms:
Community Resource Building
Need help in finding any COVID AID resources? Click here
If you find any good COVID resource site, person/organization, or any feedback do message us. Also for any correction or removal.
Team Inner Journeys
DISCLAIMER: This is a community effort in information resource building. These are not our resources nor are we promoting anyone. They are created by various people’ and organisations, suggested by Volunteers. Please verify them and use them at your discretion.