- Past Life Regression Therapy
- Angel Therapy
- Life Between Lives (LBL) or Spiritual Regression
- Inner Child Healing
- Shadow Work
- Family Tree Healing (Pitr Dosha or Ancestral Curse removal)
- Learn Meditation with Inner Journeys
Fee: Usually, Rs 5-7000 depending upon session, mentioned separately, in individual sessions page
We have two slots for session, 11 am or 2:30 pm. Monday to Saturday.
Subject to availability. Prior payment is required at the time of booking a session. It is advised to book a few days in advance, due to waiting list.
We offer Remote Healing or Distance Healing in certain cases.
Else we advice a live session, be it Online: Say via Zoom Video Call
Locations for personal sessions:
Inner Journeys, Sector 57, Gurgaon
Inner Journeys, Mahendra City, Bhopal
Fee for every session is mentioned in their respective notes above.
How do I decide which therapy will help me?
A single problem can have lots of origins. Let’s take the example of a common problem like Migraine.
Case study: Migraine
Migraine is usually due to past life head injuries, often more than one in severe cases. This in turn comes from collective lifetimes where we have cause head injury and harm to people in same area.
To heal, we heal these lifetimes in Remote Akashic Records Healing or Live session via Zoom.
Then comes the second reason, current life issues, which precipitate or aggravate the issue in current life. This starts at a certain age, the same age when there was a head injury in past life. Alternatively, an important trauma happened in this life or a threshold was crossed in stress. Like Higher class in school, work failure or marriage. There can be emotional issues like;
1. Indecision, namely you are split between two choices.
Your intuition is telling you something which you are ignoring, for years now.
Question: What are ignoring that your heart is telling you?
2. Not expressing or being able to express your emotions. Often migraine is triggered by emotional stress. This eventually shows up environmental stress and triggers.
Question: Who is giving you headache?
3. One more issue I have seen common with migraine is perfectionism. Pressure to perform. Trying to have or show a perfect life. Especially emotional perfectionism.
Often migraine patients have excellent professional career built by stamina and vigour. The same is missing from their personal life. Checked out from their Emotional or personal life for various reasons.
Question: Who are you trying to impress or get approval of?
As you have seen, just like the problem sources can be many also are healing approaches, like Inner Child Healing or Parts Therapy and Shadow Work. We decide as we go along with the healing. Yes it is a journey.
Let’s discuss your story.
Write to us about your issue/s at