with Priyanka and Abhishek
Ancestral Curse Healing or Pitr Dosha Healing
(वंश-वृक्ष हीलिंग यानी पित्र दोष निवारण)
Family Journeys: Families travel in a group, lifetime after lifetime these souls meet each other in different roles. Sometimes as friends, enemies, parents, siblings and grandparents or children. Each teaches each other important life lessons. To help the family tree evolve.
We all inherit certain things from our ancestors; that could be fortunes, looks, traits, property, legacy, name, fame and goodwill. Thus, we not only inherit the Family DNA of our ancestry, but also its Karmic DNA.
But then, we also inherit our ancestors misfortunes, curses, illnesses and blocks related to relationships and financial issues from our ancestors. We end up paying for karmic choices they made. Lessons they refused to learn, baggage they refused to acknowledge or clear. These blocks trickle down the family tree and trouble generations after after generation, till one generation decides to heal, make amends and find closure to wounds of previous generations. We fail to understand the obstacles that we come across. In some families, despite putting in all our efforts we don’t get success in any of our endeavours. Strange ailments and suffering plague families, generation after generation with no respite, till the origin is healed. Usually, people have tried all healing and medical possibilities before realising the need to go deeper – into family history.
No matter how far to run away, we can never run far enough to not be affected by our family tree, its dysfunctional patterns and it’s karma. As the saying goes: “A fruit never falls far away from the tree.”
Some trauma and dysfunctional patterns don’t begin with us, rather from our previous generations. We inherit them. This includes lessons they could not learn, hurts they could not heal, only hid. Like the crimes commit by our previous generations. No matter how much we try to keep things a secret, it surfaces like boils now and then, revealing our suppressed tragedies, crimes and abuse. “A family is as sick as its secrets.”
But then, why do we have to have suffer the karmas done by our ancestors?
The truth is, that no one suffers without karma. Only souls who have karmic matching to the sufferings or the lessons come to a particular family tree. For example, a woman who had harmed kids in past lives and had curses of not having her own kids came to the family tree who had curses of one of the daughter-in-laws not having children.
These kinds of blocks are often referred to as “Pitra Dosha” (पितृ दोष), Generational or Ancestral blocks
Each year during Pitra Paksha (the Fortnight of Ancestors), marks the time when we pray for the peace of our ancestors and thank them for their blessings. It’s a ritual we have been following since time immemorial, and every tradition has some version of it. But some of us still suffer from ‘ Pitr Dosha’ or Ancestral Curse. The reason is that sometimes the souls of our ancestors need more than offerings or prayers to be in peace. They need Karmic healing. So that they can be freed from their karmas and curses that have an impact on the entire family tree. Healing Pitra Dosha strengthens our entire Family Tree.
“We’re all ghosts. We all carry, inside us, people who came before us.”― Liam Callanan, The Cloud Atlas
Family Journeys is a unique psychically-guided journey through the Family tree, created by Priyanka and Abhishek with their Spiritguides, can help you find the root cause of blocks, Ancestral curses and black magic and remove such blocks. Through prayer, forgiveness and healing with Spirit Guides and Angels.
Interestingly, souls who join the family tree have their own karmic baggage. That is why they have karmic matching or resonance with the dysfunction. For example, a woman who was married in a family, where every second daughter-in-law has fertility issues or special children, herself had past lives related where she either killed children or cause the death of children to have karmic block related to children.
It is a heartwarming experience to witness ancestors coming down to help their descendants. Revealing old truths in family history which now need to be released. Family imbalance, misdeeds, and crimes of forefathers, need acknowledgement and possible correction. Often ancestors come back into the family to help and also to bear the consequence of their karma.
It’s like reviving the family tree and nurturing it to grow and prosper so that the souls of our ancestors can rest in peace, enabling present and future generations to live in peace and experience abundance.
“People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors.” ― Edmund Burke
Who can be benefited by Ancestral Healing:
Photo by RODNAE Productions
If your family has clear repeating pattern and limiting beliefs showing up across generations like:
- Early or unnatural and sudden deaths.
- Genetic or mental disorders or illnesses
- Specific ailments like early diabetes. Multiple cancer deaths in the family.
- Infertility issues/Deaths of newborns or of one child. Family Tree ending, no sons.
- Only one child surviving or flourishing
- Financial blocks, career blocks, or not flourishing. Property stuck in litigation, Rental Properties not get picked – (curses on Samriddhi, abundance and money), One generation does well then next generation ruins it.
- No Marriage/ late marriage /conflicts in marriage (curses on Dampatya Sukha (Marital Bliss)
- Specifically, daughters / Sons of the family tree suffer in a similar manner over generations (Curses on Santaan sukha, happiness from offsprings). Daughters are stuck in bad marriages.
- Family fights, anger, violence, excessive animosity; debauchery, addictions, disharmony, litigations, estrangement, coldness, and splintered family tree..(Maansik Sukha)
- Financial losses that are unexplained.
How do I know if my Family Tree has Pitr Dosha?
Most people get this information for their Vedic Astrologer, because in each horoscope there is House of Ancestors or Pitr. That gives us a clue.
However, another simple way is what we recommend: Look for any dysfunctional patterns repeating in your Family Tree, over generations – Paternal or Maternal side. If you find, the answer is yes. If both the trees have issues, then start with the tree with maximum problems, like early deaths or health emergencies.
Read some interesting Case Studies here....
Requirement for Session:
1. Draw a Family Tree or Genealogy chart of 2 more generations or from where a problem pattern has started. Sometimes both the Maternal and Paternal sides have problems, as only one tree can be healed at a time, choose the side with the most dysfunctional patterns or the urgent issues to be healed first.
To draw the Tree, you can ask elders in the family or places where genealogy records are preserved traditionally, for example, Haridwar, Varanasi, Gaya, Pehowa, Trimbakeshwar, and Kurukshetra. Make sure you have names of wives as well, especially if an ancestor had two wives, affairs, usurped property, or any crime. If there are deceased siblings or unnatural deaths in ancestry, do mention them. The chart can be drawn simply on A4-sized paper or digitally, on XL sheets etc. We also have XL sheet format, which is easy to fill in, with photos. Download here.
2. Names and Pictures of present family, parents and grandparents, along with all siblings and their spouses, as far up as possible. Deceased or alive. Mention the entire tree, even if you are not in talking terms or distant from a part of the tree. All deserve healing. Often when people are getting a distant part of their family tree healed, they find that an important block which they were suffering was coming from there. Be generous and ancestors will help you! As we often find some weren’t able to cross over, due to difficult life or death. Photographs of at least 1 or 2 deceased grandparents are important, as they only guide us, along with our own Spiritguides.
3. A note of any pattern coming down the generations, we have provided a long list above, but it is not exhaustive. Anything weird, out-of-the-place pattern, ritual or taboo you might have noticed in your family, can be a valuable clue. Like in a family, no one could have baigan-ka-bharta (eggplant mash). That led to a horrifying family secret generations ago, and much-needed healing could happen. Don’t be in a hurry, take your time to get as many details as possible. Especially any taboo stories, events or family secrets, like murders, crimes, abandoned or abused women, old parents, children, properties usurped etc. A family is as sick as its secrets.
4. Name of the family deity, Kuldevi or Kuldevta (patron God or Goddess), if there is one. Plus name and location of their main shrine, in the ancestral village if possible. It can be a parish church, or a shrine to family prayed to. Every surname has its origin and thus has a spiritual head. If you are not using a family name, you can skip this step.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : Priyanka : +91 9594280000; Abhishek :+91 9810206293
Fee: Rs. 15, 000/- INR per family tree side (Paternal or Maternal)
We will send you our bank details, to make a bank transfer. Or Google Pay, UPI whatever you prefer let us know. Thereafter we will give you the next available date.
Family details need to be sent at least two days prior to the session, for us to study. We also have XL sheet format, which is easy to fill in, with photos. XL Sheet Format Download
- You can use Xoom PayPal (not PayPal) or any reliable transfer service like Wise (formerly Transferwise), Remitly etc, which transfers fees directly to our bank account. The transfer fee will have to be borne by the client.
- You can use a currency online converter to get the actual fee in your local currency at the time of payment. Like this one.
Step-by-Step guide to a Family Tree Healing Session
- You create the family tree chart on blank paper or XL sheet format. Collected all pics and stories, and list out all dysfunctional family patterns. So that we can do our preliminary study.
- Next, you make the payment of the fee as mentioned above, thereafter we schedule your session.
- Often create a temporary WhatsApp group, where you can share the Family tree chart and all the key pics, and we share Zoom links.
- The Session is done jointly by Abhishek and Priyanka. It will involve two sessions, on the same day over Zoom app.
- As we start the Zoom session you can take us thru the Family tree and all the issues and family stories in detail. We ask for further questions if required. Often people keep a senior member of the family on the standby if any question arises. Though only one person of the family tree is enough to get a healing done, even a spouse married into a family tree can help.
- Thereafter we will start the Session and you can log out.
- Once we are done, probably in 1-1 1/2 hours we will msg you, so that you rejoin the Zoom meeting and we can share Healing details and guidance.
- During the session duration if possible family members can do prayers or “Forgiveness Prayer for Ancestral Healing” (read here) from all the hurt souls on the behalf of the Ancestors.
- Please be available online during the session duration, so that if needed we can ask you for any additional information as it comes up.
NOTE: We can only take up clients, whom our Spiritguides allow us to work with. Not all families have adequate karma for healing.
TESTIMONIALS & FEEDBACKS
- “This session of Abhishek and Priyanka was awesome!!!! We recently got this done and it made me wonder if all the various daans and poojas etc that the pandits ask to do for Pitra dosh makes any difference. Those so-called ‘upays’ of the pandits lost all relevance after the session. This is energy-level work and is deep unravelling and cleansing. I’m sure the benefits will show up soon too. It’s just been 3 days and we’ve got so many indications that work has been done on our family tree.. Great job Priyanka and Abhishek.”
– A family in Agra
- “After the healing we had no further accidents in family in past six months..”
– a family which was having series of serious road accidents, every few months, Noida
- “Thank you so much Sir and Maam! I was just looking for materialistic problems, solutions , before the healing. But got much more than that 🙏🙂”
- “After the healing, we are seeing positive changes in the family, thanks!”
– Jagpal, Raipur*
1. How do I know my family has Pitr Dosha?
Draw a chart, and look for patterns of dysfunctions. Else make a family tree chart, paternal and maternal, prioritizing which one has dysfunction or anomalies. Once you have made it, you can the chart to us, with a pic of at least 2 members of the tree. We can do psychic reading to tell you for sure. Often family folklore has this information, and some elders talk about it. Pujas are also done for Pitr dosha nivaaran puja (removal) to no avail.
2. I don’t believe in this form of healing, should I still go for it?
3. Am I interfering in my Karma through this?
Only people who are ready would come for healing. Also whatever is karmically allowed will be healed. This is not a free pass to heal all ills. Some Prarabdha Karma we have suffered. No escape, as they are part of our life lessons.
4. Once I have gotten Family Tree healing done, do I still need to heal my past lives through PLR?
Yes. Because only the issues in your life coming from the family tree would heal. Some issue would be your own past life karma. Plus the karmic origin, due to which you had a dysfunction matching with your family tree also needs to be. Often guides suggest one or two members of the family to go through Akashic Records Healing for healing specific lifetimes. Often Family tree healing opens doors for further healing of the family.
Family Tree Healing heals the Karma the coming down the generations in the Family tree, this may include curses, souls and black magics. However I want to clarify it is does NOT clear your individual karma or soul attachments. For that you would need to get Karmic Reading (Akashic Records Reading) and subsequent Karmic healing done. Read here
5. How soon can I expect results?
From a few weeks to 1-2 months. Results depend on Family collective karma as well. Though we have had miraculous results over the years, we cannot make any claims or guarantees. If you believe, come! We will try our best to find the origins of your family dysfunction and of God willing heal it.
6. Do I need to be physically present for the session?
No. Since it is a remote healing session, you need to be available during the session on WhatsApp, FaceTime or Zoom call, in case we have any queries.
If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us.
May you be free of suffering..
Love and Light
– Priyanka and Abhishek
Need help or healing? Write to us about your issues at
“All happy families are alike;
each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.”
― Leo Tolstoy
Ⓒ 2020 Inner Journeys Within and Beyond — All rights reserved