“You are not a drop in the ocean.
You are the entire ocean, in a drop.”
Hey!! My co-Traveller,
The Journey Within. The greatest adventure life will ever offer, lies within. Here we find our darkest corner and the brightest light. Step in.
What does it mean to be spiritual? Are you spiritual? What is the path, the journey and its stages? What journey are you on? Within and Beyond. More importantly, what journey does your soul wants to be on, and already is?
Know the curriculum your soul has chosen for this lifetime. Then learn how to work through it: Tools and resources to lead an empowered and fulfilling life. So that at the end, the soul can say, “Ah I did good in this life, Thank God!”
Welcome to a six-day intensive Inner work Retreat where a seclusion in nature setting aids the healing process as well as self-discovery. Open for beginners as well as for serious meditators, and practitioners of any Spiritual path.
Step-by-step we help you work on three core areas:
1. Our relationship with self
2. Our relationship with others
3. Our relationship with the Divine.
For this we use
* Shadow works
* Past life Regression
* Inner child healing..
We also use an 16th-century monastic text to help you trace your soul’s journey on the mystical road map.
WHO CAN ATTEND
* Anyone above age 16
* People who want to know themselves better
* People who want to heal the child inside them (Inner child)
* Who want to take their spiritual growth to the next level
* Who want to know their triggers and work on them
* Who want to heal their relationships conflicts
* Who have control issues, conflicts with authority
* Who are missing love and care in life
* Who have been through some trauma in life specially childhood.
* Who want to find freedom from shame, guilt, anger, perfectionism, emotional disconnection, loneliness, low self-esteem
* Who are looking for recognition and appreciation from the outside world and get disappointed again and again.
BENEFITS OF THE RETREAT
* Learn to meditate
* To know yourself better
* Connect with your guides
* Able to take guidance from your spirit guides on daily basis.
* Know your Inner Child or emotional self and help it heal.
* Heal your childhood memories and traumas
* Learn to clear your energies.
* Understand your life’s curriculum and develop a personal path
* You will know how to deal with relationships and heal them.
* Future progression helps in getting clarity about future
* Once you identify your blocks you will be able to clear them. Blocks could be related to finance, relationships or health.
* Learn Self Regression into Past Lives
- *Meditation and mindfulness for self-explorations.
*Chakras and Mind-body connection module.
*Inner work tools and exercises: Knowing our triggers, getting impersonal, acceptance and healing the underlying memories.
*Understanding, accessing the Inner Child through meditation, and self-regression, artwork.
*Inner dialoguing; Healing and Integration.
*Examining your grey side. Shadow work, inner dialoguing and Archetypes.
*Letting go Fear, trauma, shame and guilt.
*Group healing sessions, individual counselling sessions.
*Understanding relationship with the self, Self esteem to Soul esteem. Relationships with others and the Divine.
*Past Life Perspectives.
* Developing an inner life through prayer, silence and contemplation.
* Energy clearance and foreign body dynamics
*Learning the art of contemplation, Mysticism, Prayer and Grace.
*Stages in spiritual development through 16th-century monastic text.
* Understanding Hero’s Journey.
*Spiritual challenges, pitfalls and paradoxes. Meditation for Oneness with God.
“BEGIN YOUR INNER JOURNEY TODAY.
DISCOVER THE WISDOM OF YOUR SOUL.
LIVE YOUR LIFE IN HARMONY.
AS THE REAL JOURNEY IS THE JOURNEY WITHIN.”
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world.
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” – Rumi
Duration: 5-6 days
Note: Detailed program will be mailed to participants. A week before the retreat, the participants will be emailed preparatory notes, meditation guidelines and extensive worksheets to prepare for self-examination exercises at the workshop.