“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. And when we bring what is within us out into the world, miracles happen.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
Normal human being can see thru five senses, a few use their sixth sense as well they are called intuitive. Intuition, is the ability of our mind to acquire knowledge without inference or the use of reason.
intuit, means “to contemplate”
All of us are born intuitives, which are skills to navigate through our lives. They are part of our survival skills, however as we grow up we tend to become ‘logical’ and proof-oriented and allow these skills and instincts to fade away, fall into disuse.
Though the truth is that we would not be given proof of everything in life. Carl Jung called intuition “as perception by the way of unconscious.” Intuition or access to subconscious mind is based on your openness to see the things beyond the physical. Thus more we can suspend our logical mind. More we can open our intuitive skills. This takes practice and guided awareness.
Intuition is mode of perception through the unconscious mind, that is why we will never be able to understand or explain to anyone, how we arrived at certain intuitive information.
The two-day workshop gradually helps you open up to your innate intuitive skills by taking you deep through intensive guided meditations, guided imagery, Intuitive exercises, and hands-on training. So that you can achieve greater confidence in your psychic abilities.
You can have one or more psychic skills, which you need to develop and hone
- Clairvoyance – The ability to perceive person, object, location, and physical events through extrasensory perception.
- Clairsentience – The ability to acquire psychic knowledge by feeling.
- Clairaudience – The ability to acquire information by paranormal auditory means.
- Claircognizance – The ability to acquire psychic knowledge by means of intrinsic knowledge.
- Clairgustance – The ability to taste or perceive the essence of a substance from the ethereal realms without contact.
- Intuitive Exercises
- Third-eye opening initiation
- Channel opening
- Intuitive writing and drawing
- Protection prayers with deities and angels
- Chakra cleansing to keep intuition clear
- Everyday practical tips using intuition
- How to use use intuition as spiritual growth.
- Healing meditation